is both a stand alone 12 channel SCP-ECG viewer and also a suitable
software component that can be integrated into Cardiology
Stress Test, Rest Ecg
and Holter Systems.
User can also implement his own proprietary data format using the
provided open interface. Refer to "Software Developer's Guide
to EcgViewer" document for details. Two sample projects are
provided for Binary and MIT-BIH ECG data formats
Once you implement your own data format, we appreciate if
you send us your "OemLib.dll" to be included
in the EcgViewer supported ECG formats.
BASIC (FREE) VERSION
Multiple Document Interface (Open and view multiple ECG's at
Time and Amplitude Scaling
- ECG Info, Patient Data and Remarks Viewing
- Selectable View Formats
- On Screen Caliper Tool for manual ECG Measurements
- Print-outs and print preview
- E-Mailing of ECG files
- Save ECG in PDF format or as a picture (JPEG,GIF, Bitmap, PNG)
- Convert and save ECG in selected formats (Binary, SCP-ECG,
proprietary , etc)
- ECG Filtering (EMG, baseline and power line filtering of ECG
- Viewing of long length ECG records
- Auto-save last caliper measurement to clipboard
- Scroll bar time tracker for easy editing of long records
- Multi-Language Support(optional)
EcgViewer within your
by passing the ECG file
EcgViewer then starts up automatically without user
I have an obscure
proprietary ECG data. Can EcgViewer read it ?
Yes, you need to create “OemLib.dll” as
explained in the
"Software Developer's Guide to EcgViewer" .
the Guide and" and
"Sample Project for implementing Open Interface" files in this page. Alternatively, we can
it for you.
Would you include my
proprietary ECG data format in the EcgViewer ?
if you send us the “OemLib.dll” as explained in the “OemEcg”
sample solution and verifications of the data
Can I call and use
EcgViewer within my
can call the EcgViewer(Embeddable Version) within your program
by passing the ECG file name as
For detailed info, download the
Developer's Guide to EcgViewer" file in this page.
Can I use EcgViewer as an ECG data
format converter utility ?
Please inquire about it.
Does EcgViewer support every
possibility in the SCP-ECG standard
most of the widely
used parts if not all. i.e. data compression is not supported.
However we can add your requirements
Some SCP-ECG files seem
to have ECG’s upside down on screen? Go to Setup
menu and click
Multiple Document Interface
Extensive View Formats